|doctor won't use neprogen
Sep 6, 2006
My white blood count was 2.80, and neutrophils 493 after 4 weeks treatment.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I assume that you are referring to treatment with interferon which can lower white blood cells.
If you are referring to an absolute neutrophil count of 493 cells, then the recommendations are to either decrease the dose of interferon or start growth factors or both.
You may want to discuss this further with your physician since I am not sure we are talking about the right blood values.
Infection with Hep C
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Are Watery Eyes A Symptoms Of HIV?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.