|hep c 1
Sep 4, 2006
can you give your own injections or do you have to go to the hospital for treatment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I assume you are asking about pegylated interferon injections. Yes you can easily learn how to do this yourself.
HIV+ and other vaccinations
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.