Sep 4, 2006
Hi, I have been tested via blood work and told that I have the anti-bodies for hep b&c. What dose this mean and how could I have aquired this, and what do I do now? I do have excessive fatigue. Please feel free to let me know what you think. sincerly, keith
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Fatigue is a common symptom of hepatitis. I would further explore your HCV status with a HCV RNA test and liver function tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.