Sep 4, 2006
Hi, I have been tested via blood work and told that I have the anti-bodies for hep b&c. What dose this mean and how could I have aquired this, and what do I do now? I do have excessive fatigue. Please feel free to let me know what you think. sincerly, keith
Response from Dr. McGovern
Fatigue is a common symptom of hepatitis. I would further explore your HCV status with a HCV RNA test and liver function tests.
sharing same utensils
hep c 1
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.