Genotype 4 <10 copies

At 12 weeks I was und,I am wating for my 3 months post tx results and was wondering if the sensitivity of the 12 week viral count <10 copies has any bearing on the results later on or svr, I have noticed some test are considered und at <50 copies.

Thanks.

Congratulations on your good results to date.

The main issue is not 10 copies versus 50 copies.

It is really related to new information which suggests the following: 1. The 12 week level is best at telling which patients will NOT respond - eg, those that do not have at least a 2 log drop probably have a low chance of responding.

2. New data suggest that the 4 week level has the best chance of predicting who WILL respond - eg if your virus has declined by at least two logs by this timepoint, your chance appears high. Not everyone is using this in clinical practice yet. The information is quite new and we need more studies regarding this issue. However, it is quite exciting and useful data I believe.

Hep B -- adoption question
HBV