Sep 3, 2006
I had been infected by hepa B as the result of the test indicated. That was when I was 20 years old. I'm 31 now. I want to know my Hepa B condition now. What can you suggest?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush In Adults?
- A Girl Bite Me Can I Get Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.