Sep 3, 2006
I had been infected by hepa B as the result of the test indicated. That was when I was 20 years old. I'm 31 now. I want to know my Hepa B condition now. What can you suggest?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep Treatment & Weight Gain
Hep B -- adoption question
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.