Sep 3, 2006
I was wondering if you use earrings or a razer of an infected person will Hep B, would you 100 percent have it too?? thank you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The risk of getting hepatitis B from a razor are extremely low. We simply recommend it since it is theoretically possible for blood to be on the razor and for you to nick yourself.
No issue with using earrings.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.