Sep 3, 2006
I was wondering if you use earrings or a razer of an infected person will Hep B, would you 100 percent have it too?? thank you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The risk of getting hepatitis B from a razor are extremely low. We simply recommend it since it is theoretically possible for blood to be on the razor and for you to nick yourself.
No issue with using earrings.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.