Sep 3, 2006
I was wondering if you use earrings or a razer of an infected person will Hep B, would you 100 percent have it too?? thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
The risk of getting hepatitis B from a razor are extremely low. We simply recommend it since it is theoretically possible for blood to be on the razor and for you to nick yourself.
No issue with using earrings.
diganosed with hep c 5 years ago
Hep Treatment & Weight Gain
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- Antibody And NAAT After Window
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.