|diganosed with hep c 5 years ago
Sep 3, 2006
my friend has not gone through therapy or seen a doctor sence diagonises,he has started drinking again and i am woried because he can not process alcohol the way he use to it doesnt make him a nice person. please answer my question so i can help him.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes you will want to communicate to your friend that alcohol clearly accelerates hepatitis C disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Home Remedy
- Is Alcoholic Hepatitis Reversible?
- Cytomegalovirus Risk And Litter Boxes
- Percentage Of Homosexuals With Hiv
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.