hep c

My mom is 38 years old and she is has hepatitis c. The doctor says it is 64 and the the normal is 34. Can you please tell me anything you know that might be helpful and the best treatment and also the condition of her liver.

I suspect you are telling me that her liver function test ALT is 64 which is slightly abnormal. The best way to determine the degree of liver injury is with a biopsy. Non-invasive testing is also becoming more common as well. This will need to be discussed with her liver doctor.

how will a person know if its already acute hepa b?
Hepa C