|how will a person know if its already acute hepa b?
Sep 2, 2006
a friend of mind has been diagnose with hepa b a year ago.she's been just ask for fully rest and less stress.and no medication required.and then at the moment she again suffering from the same symptoms as before.can it be her situation right now can be is already in acute level of hepatitis b?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B can become a chronic infection with flares of disease activity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Cold Sore?
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Handjob?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Eating Sperm?
- Can You Contract HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Giving Handjob
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.