|how will a person know if its already acute hepa b?
Sep 2, 2006
a friend of mind has been diagnose with hepa b a year ago.she's been just ask for fully rest and less stress.and no medication required.and then at the moment she again suffering from the same symptoms as before.can it be her situation right now can be is already in acute level of hepatitis b?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B can become a chronic infection with flares of disease activity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.