|HepB result confusion
Sep 2, 2006
I was diagnosed HepB positive two years ago. I took treatement for that that led to my HepB PCR test to be negative in March 2006. recently, I repeated the HepB test qualitative and the visus is positive. All blood tests are normal. Is it possible that a negative test again becomes psoitive, while I am still on medicine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would recommend getting a quantitative DNA level to see the level of virus in your blood to be certain that you are not developing resistance to the drug you are taking.
WHAT IS HEP SUR AB
hepatitis c a1
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- Picture Of Sexually Transmitted Disease Symptoms
- What Are The Most Common Std's Among Teens?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.