Apr 4, 2001
how do u know if u have a disease?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
You will need specific blood tests to know if you have any hepatitis, or were exposed in the past.Sometimes patients can have abnormalities in routine blood tests ,but not always.If you think you are in risk,as IV drug users,recipients of blood,many sexual partners etc...,go to your doctor and do the testing.
10 years of testing?
abnormal liver functions test,hep.A,B,and C negative ,What else could be the cause ?
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.