|10 years of testing?
Apr 4, 2001
after an occupational needle stick is still necassary to continue testing once a year after the origional needle stick anniversary for the next 10years?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
How Long Can You Live with Hepatitis B
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.