|WHAT IS HEP SUR AB
Aug 12, 2006
what is the differece between hep b sur ag & hep b sur ab. which one do you want to be negative or positive for. how do you get it, and how do you get rid of it.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B surface antibody shows immunity from hepatitis B - either through vaccination or through infection that cleared.
Hepatitis B surface antigen means a chronic disease of some sort. The exact type is determined by other tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.