|Hepitis C &Hepitis B
Aug 12, 2006
my uncle has been dignosed for cronic hepitis C and he has been infected by hepitis B between 4-16 weeks as per the report.pls tell me how we can avoid any infection to other family members and kids in my family,as we share the same house
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The risk to the family is negligible. Just avoid sharing razors; don't eat and drink with the same utensils; get immunized against hepatitis B which is the safest thing to do.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.