|Hepitis C &Hepitis B
Aug 12, 2006
my uncle has been dignosed for cronic hepitis C and he has been infected by hepitis B between 4-16 weeks as per the report.pls tell me how we can avoid any infection to other family members and kids in my family,as we share the same house
Response from Dr. McGovern
The risk to the family is negligible. Just avoid sharing razors; don't eat and drink with the same utensils; get immunized against hepatitis B which is the safest thing to do.
anti-HCV test time
WHAT IS HEP SUR AB
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.