Aug 12, 2006
I was removed from the Peg Intron Alpha 2b in 2002 after 20 weeks . My question is what is considered a non-responder ? My HVC RNA dropped from 780000 to 82400 at week 19 but went to 108000 at week 20 . Is a non responder one that does not reach (0) at 20 weeks ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep. C / tooth brush
Toothbrush accidentally shared
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- Can Having An Std Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- Syphilis Rash Under Armpit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.