Aug 12, 2006
I was removed from the Peg Intron Alpha 2b in 2002 after 20 weeks . My question is what is considered a non-responder ? My HVC RNA dropped from 780000 to 82400 at week 19 but went to 108000 at week 20 . Is a non responder one that does not reach (0) at 20 weeks ?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.