Hep. C / tooth brush

My father tested positive for Hep. C, i have used his tooth brush and razor before but his Hep. C has been inactive...does that still mean i can get it? If so what are the chances?

If his hepatitis C is "inactive" that might mean that he has no virus in his bloodstream. But I am not sure if that is what is meant by "inactive".

If he does have virus in his blood, then the risk of HCV from his razor is extremely low, but not zero. I would get tested if this is the case, just to be sure. But I am 99% sure it will be negative result for you.

my test results
non responder