Aug 12, 2006
i was tested positive for Hepatitis E, Is it curable and how it works? How can this be cured?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis E is usually transmitted through food and water. It doesn't cause chronic hepatitis.
Please respond to me... I am desparate for an answer.
my test results
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Gonorrhea?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Vagina?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Infection Risk Getting A Tattoo
- HIV Infection Risk Swallowing Cum
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.