Aug 12, 2006
i was tested positive for Hepatitis E, Is it curable and how it works? How can this be cured?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis E is usually transmitted through food and water. It doesn't cause chronic hepatitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Is A Post-pep Test At 3 Months?
- How Accurate Rapid Test 3 Months After Exposure?
- How Long Do The Lymph Nodes Swell During Ars?
- How Many People Worldwide Are Infected With HIV Each Day?
- Indirect Contact With Vaginal Fluids Hiv Risk
- Infection From Receiving Unprotected Blowjob
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.