|alternative treatments for Hepatitis C
Aug 12, 2006
Are there alternative treatments for Hep C ie alpha lipoic acid, etc when the body is not strong enough to withstand the traditional treatment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no proven alternative treatments for hepatitis C unfortunately. I am hoping that patients like you will have access to new therapies in a few years.
Please respond to me... I am desparate for an answer.
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can Anxiety Cause Night Sweats?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.