|alternative treatments for Hepatitis C
Aug 12, 2006
Are there alternative treatments for Hep C ie alpha lipoic acid, etc when the body is not strong enough to withstand the traditional treatment?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no proven alternative treatments for hepatitis C unfortunately. I am hoping that patients like you will have access to new therapies in a few years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Intravenous Alpha Lipoic Acid And Hepatitis
- Flu Symptoms After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Happy Ending Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Giving A Bj Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.