hepatities

sir i am poor in english please read this mail and answer me as soon as posible. i am 56 year old man and my health is going down since last three years.last year i check the doctor and i am infected with hbsag positive , my liver not function properly and in my abdoman the water grow. i change the water. last month in water the infection was found. please tell me my actual position,can i live?

I am concerned about what you have written. It sounds like you have ascites (water in the belly). If this is the case, it would be good if you can see a liver doctor in a hospital that has liver transplantation.

You will also need to be on medicines that will help keep your ascites controlled. You may also need another medicine to prevent any gastrointestinal bleeding.

DO i nid treatment?
alternative treatments for Hepatitis C