|DO i nid treatment?
Aug 12, 2006
Im suffering from heptitis b my HBsag=428 reactive, HBeAg = 826.8 reactive ANTIHBe=3.36 non reactive SGPT=136 HBV DNA= < 100,000copies/ml.. with this values, should i undergo treatment?or just maintenance?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get a liver biopsy to see if you have inflammation and scarring.
My teset results
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.