|My teset results
Aug 12, 2006
Hi doc - can you analyze my results?
HBSAG - Reactive A HB Core AB, Total - Reactive HB Core AB (IGM) - negative HB S AB, QL, HBSAB - negative HBEAG - postive HBEAB - negative
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic hepatitis B e antigen positive infection. You will need further evaluation by a liver specialist as to whether you will need treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.