|My teset results
Aug 12, 2006
Hi doc - can you analyze my results?
HBSAG - Reactive A HB Core AB, Total - Reactive HB Core AB (IGM) - negative HB S AB, QL, HBSAB - negative HBEAG - postive HBEAB - negative
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic hepatitis B e antigen positive infection. You will need further evaluation by a liver specialist as to whether you will need treatment.
Hep B result
DO i nid treatment?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.