Hep B result

I slept with someone who has Hepatitis B 7 months ago. I've only just found out that he has it. I have got myself tested for A, B, C and HIV but I don't get the results for another 2 weeks. I was so anxious about the Hepatitis B that I decided to go private. This morning I went and I just got back the results. They said that my antigen levels were negative and so therefore didn't have Hepatitis B. That's all they said. I am a bit suspicious of the result as it's not very detailed. What do you think? I'm just worried that I've paid a lot of money for an unreliable result. Let me know what you think.

Many thanks

If the hepatitis B antigen test is negative and the exposure was 7 months ago, you are clearly unexposed and uninfected.

My teset results