imunized

gud am doc!i was really confused why i have hepa b because i was imunized before when i was 10 years for hepa b.why did it happen when im 22 years old and had a medical check up i was diagnosed of hepa b?how did it happen and will it get worst for how many years it will get worst?

That sounds somewhat odd to me.

If you have been vaccinated, you should have a surface antibody that is positive and nothing else in your panel should be positive. I would want to be certain that this is the case.

The only other thing may be perinatal transmission, eg, you got it as a baby from your mother. This occurs more commonly in countries such as Taiwan, and others.

no q, only a thank you
Hep B result