|no q, only a thank you
Aug 12, 2006
Dear Dr M.,
Thank you for answering my q regarding the Riba test. I feel as though a 50 lb weight has been taken off me. I wish I could somehow repay you for your kindness. For sure, I will say a prayer for you and hope you are well. You are a true healer of body, mind and soul.
No need to respond to this, unless you want to, of course.
Response from Dr. McGovern
What a nice way to end my busy day! Thank you!
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Chronic Diarrhea Negative Hiv Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.