hepatitis a

Sir, i was admitted to the hospital for 3 days as LFT tests confirmed that i had HEP A and my enzymes were high. Sir i want to know that its been almost one and a half months now and my latest LFT test is almost normal, can i ever drink alcohol again in moderate measures or socially? and if yes from when? or can i have 2 drinks once in a weak?

Yes you can drink alcohol again. Hepatitis A does not cause permanent damage.

Alcohol is moderation is okay - alcohol in excessive amounts (5 drinks a day of either beer, wine, or other alcohol) can damage the liver.

By the way, doctors can be women too!

immunization
no q, only a thank you