immunization

My daughter is seriously thinking about not giving her 2 month old son any immunizations at all. What would you say to her concerning hepititus b and other illnesses?

Hepatitis B I am less worried about because the risk for people comes later in life. I am concerned about other childhood diseases. There was a report in the New England Journal of Medicine about children and adults contracting measles due to lack of immunization. Three peopole were hospitalized and one was in the intensive care unit.

These kinds of decisions should be made with careful discussion with the pediatrician.

ALT level & liver biopsy
hepatitis a