Aug 12, 2006
My daughter is seriously thinking about not giving her 2 month old son any immunizations at all. What would you say to her concerning hepititus b and other illnesses?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B I am less worried about because the risk for people comes later in life. I am concerned about other childhood diseases. There was a report in the New England Journal of Medicine about children and adults contracting measles due to lack of immunization. Three peopole were hospitalized and one was in the intensive care unit.
These kinds of decisions should be made with careful discussion with the pediatrician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.