|why would I be immune to HAV
Aug 12, 2006
I was told that IO am inmmune to Hepatits A... how can this happen?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You may have been vaccinated in the past - or more likely - you were exposed to hepatitis A through contaminated food or water in your childhood. Many children with hepatitis A don't know they have the infection. It just shows up in your blood later on in life.
There is nothing to worry about though - hepatitis A does not cause chronic liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.