|dont understand results of hep b test
Aug 11, 2006
what does it mean when results from a hep b test come back saying.......Hep B Surface Ag w/reflex confirmed?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B surface antigen tests which come back positive are always confirmed in a second test.
You should see your physician regarding more testing to determine what kind of hepatitis B patient you are.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Steroids And Neuropathy
- Can Pap Smear Detect Signs Of Hiv?
- Hep C Treatment And Constipation
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Percent Of The Population Has Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.