Aug 6, 2006
How long is Hepatitis C normally in the body before it will show up on any blood tests?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Once hepatitis C is in your blood it can be measured by HCV RNA testing. Antibody levels usually become positive soon after - the vast majority become positive by 3 months after infection.
6 week post tx pcr
diet w/hiv hcv co-infection
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.