| hiv and hepititis C
Aug 6, 2006
What's the difference between HIV and Hepititis C?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
They are both RNA viruses; HIV causes immunodeficiency; HCV causes inflammation of the liver. HIV is more commonly transmitted through sex than HCV. HCV is more commonly transmitted through injection drug use than HIV. However, both can be transmitted through these routes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.