Aug 6, 2006
I am a Hep B Carrier, My Virus Load is 40, 831 copies/ml. Other blood test remain normal. Do I need any medication? Does running competitively increase the virus load?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No competitive running should not affect your virus level.
As to whether you should take medications is unclear to me based on this information. If your liver function tests are always normal and/or your liver biopsy is mild, you may not need treatment now.
Undetectible hep c viral count,but high antibody
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Flu Symptoms Could I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.