Aug 5, 2006
My result are: Ag HBs positive anti-HBs positive AgHBe negative anti-HBe positive
Have I cronic hepB? May I ocure this diesis? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most likely you have controlled your disease. HOwever, I would pursue a HBV DNA result to be certain that you do not have virus in your blood.
fibrosys stage 2
Cronic Hep B
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- Syphilis And Weight Loss
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.