Aug 5, 2006
My result are: Ag HBs positive anti-HBs positive AgHBe negative anti-HBe positive
Have I cronic hepB? May I ocure this diesis? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most likely you have controlled your disease. HOwever, I would pursue a HBV DNA result to be certain that you do not have virus in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.