Aug 5, 2006
My result are: Ag HBs positive anti-HBs positive AgHBe negative anti-HBe positive
Have I cronic hepB? May I ocure this diesis? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most likely you have controlled your disease. HOwever, I would pursue a HBV DNA result to be certain that you do not have virus in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.