fibrosys stage 2

after 10 days in a hospital with HIV and completely jaundiced my doctor finally did a liver biopsy and found out i have HCV and fribrosys stage 2, is that very serious, is it cirrosys, please help because my doctor is good at making faces but not at responding questions.

You have moderate liver disease and should have follow-up testing and evaluation of your hepatitis C.

I am not sure though why you would now have jaundice. This would make me wonder whether the hepatitis C is actually acute. Is it possible that you had prior liver damage from alcohol? Do you know if you were HCV negative in the recent past? Do you have a new risk for HCV?

If so, then you would need further followup testing of your HCV RNA levels to see if you are clearing on your own or if your are developing chronic infection.If it is determined that you have new acute HCV, then early treatment would offer you the best chance of cure.

Other causes of jaundice should be considered (including hepatitis A and B) and medications and others.

Hepatitis and HIV tesing results
Hep B