Aug 5, 2006
Dear Dr. M.,
1 very short q.
Does a combination of weak + antibody,1.0 cutoff, and neg Riba mean I am neg for Hcv antibody? I had this result 35 weeks after a low risk exposure for hep c. I know many others have qs for you as well so don't feel as though you have to answer mine.
You are wonderful to help so many.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I wish I could answer everybody's questions! They are all so good.
Yes you can be reassured that you do NOT have hepatitis C. The RIBA test is very accurate.
protease inhibitors toxicity
Cholesterol drug & inactive HBV
- Five Body Fluids That Transmit Hiv
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.