my window for vaccination is closing,please help asap

Greatings.First i have to say that you are realy great.Here is my problem.I reacently heard that giving unprotected oral sex or annilingus to a girl can be extremly risky for catching hbv if she is a carrier.So i got tested today and i was negative on hbv.But exactly 48 hours ago i performed annilingus on sexual worker(her hbv status is not known to me), that lasted for one minute no longer.I didn't have any visible cuts or lesions in my mouth or on my tongue,or any gum desase.I also didn't noticed or tasted any blood on her anus.So reading youor answers here i found that it is important to get vaccinated 72 hours after exposure to reduce the risk of contraction of hbv.Can you please tell me what are my chanses of getting hbv from this single incident(great , average, small ,remote etc.), becouse other ones are covered with test.And how much will the vacine reduce the risk of infection,.And if infection accures, does vaccine taken early enough can help in preventing chronnic stage ov hbv? I will have to bay vaccine in private hospital tomorov because here in Belgrade there is no state institution that works on Sunday And that is willing to give you vaccine.But i think no one has imonoglobulin at all, so mabye i will be able to get vaccine only.But something is better than nothing.Also to mention that i am consistent user of condoms on every intercourse even when i have a long relationship.Please answer me.Farewell.

In general I think it would be a good idea for you to be vaccinated against hepatitis B. However, I do not think that you need to be vaccinated immediately due to the risk you described. Clearly the greatest risk is with sexual intercourse, especially with trauma.

Hepsera or Entecavir?
Do I need PCR?