|SGOT OR SGPT
Jul 28, 2006
what is the full form of SGOT and SGPT what is the normal limit.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
SGOT and SGPT are markers of liver enzymes. The range of normal differs from lab to lab. All lab results are reported as normal or abnormal with the reference range from that particular lab listed next to the result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS In Water?
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- Constipation And Aids
- How Long Does Cryptococcal Meningitis Last?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Anal Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.