|SGOT OR SGPT
Jul 28, 2006
what is the full form of SGOT and SGPT what is the normal limit.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
SGOT and SGPT are markers of liver enzymes. The range of normal differs from lab to lab. All lab results are reported as normal or abnormal with the reference range from that particular lab listed next to the result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- How Is A Chlamydia Test Performed?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.