transmission of HIV/HEPC during period

I fooled around with a college girl a few days ago. We had unprotected sex and she was on her period. Is it possible that I may recieve HIV AND Hepitis C? (Increased chances because of the fact that she has her period)

The key issue is whether she is infected with HIV or hepatitis C or not. Blood exposure to you is an issue if you had any trauma to your skin during sex.

I would recommend testing for HIV, HCV, and HBV for an unprotected encounter. It is always best to use condoms, so you don't have to have any anxiety afterwards regarding these kind of worries.

Anti HBeAg Antibody
HCV infected