Anti HBeAg Antibody

My results are Anti HBeAG = .02 Positive HBeAG = .01 (Negative) Also in last four months, in LFT Bilirubin is increasing from .5(in Apr direct .3 and indirect .2) to .8(in Jul direct .1 and indirect .7) Globulin is decreasing from (2.6 to 2.4) A/G ration increasing (from 1.6 to 1.79) SGPT increasing from (14 to 48) SGOT increasing (from 17 to 22). My doc saw report for about 30 sec and within 30 sec he says there is nothing to worry about. I am not sure. Can you please help me why these tests shows increases and decreases and what is the significance of this on me?

Your laboratories suggest that you have antibodies to hepatitis B with near normal liver function tests. That is good news.

However, I would like to know if you have virus in your bloodstream. You may want to ask you doctor if he or she has checked your HBV DNA in the recent past.

is virohep medicine can really cure hepa b?
transmission of HIV/HEPC during period