|is virohep medicine can really cure hepa b?
Jul 22, 2006
I am diagnosed with hepa b, is this so called virohep can really cure hepa b? im very desparate to be cured.and lastly, do u know any medicine that can solve my problem? thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
These medications can suppress the virus well; however, I wouldn't necessarily use the word "cure" since the virus can hide within the cell.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Risk Of Transmitting Hpv Through Kissing
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.