|is virohep medicine can really cure hepa b?
Jul 22, 2006
I am diagnosed with hepa b, is this so called virohep can really cure hepa b? im very desparate to be cured.and lastly, do u know any medicine that can solve my problem? thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
These medications can suppress the virus well; however, I wouldn't necessarily use the word "cure" since the virus can hide within the cell.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Can You Die From Neuropathy?
- Does Having Geographic Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Lipodystrophy?
- I Have Angular Chelitis Does That Mean I Have Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.