hbv vaccine

When i was sixteen had unprotected sex with a female who has hbv and hcv my question is i think at the time i only had 2 shots maybe 1 of the vaccine after the exposure i recieved the last shot my results from blood tests say i am immune but could the vaccine influence the blood tests which are hbsag negative hbsab positive hb cor-tot negative all done 3x and recently hbv dna pcr negative.

No I do believe the vaccine prevented you from acquiring infection.

The vaccine is very effective. It has been shown to be partially protective even with one or two shots and you are the proof of that.

Continue to have protected sex since we do not have vaccines yet for HIV and HCV, but hopefully one day we will.

my brother has hepititis b and i am concerned
is virohep medicine can really cure hepa b?