Taking tylenol with Hep C

I have a friend who has Hep C and also has a bad back from a couple of accidents. He has been taking Tylenol PM to help relieve his back pain. He takes about 12 a day. Is that a good idea?

The recommended dose as per the package insert is 2 tablets at night. Your friend is taking a dangerous amount of Tylenol if you are correct in the amount of pills he is taking.

Please bring my note to his attention. He will need to get liver function testing as well and should call his physician if he is indeed taking 12 pills a day.

You are very thoughtful for looking out for your friend's welfare.

how do you contract
my brother has hepititis b and i am concerned