|how do you contract
Jul 22, 2006
how do you contract hepititus b
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is mainly contracted through unprotected sex with a partner who has chronic infection or through injection drug use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Early Signs Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.