|how do you contract
Jul 22, 2006
how do you contract hepititus b
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is mainly contracted through unprotected sex with a partner who has chronic infection or through injection drug use.
HIV/HVC treatment Duration
Taking tylenol with Hep C
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
- Hiv Infection Odds Top Or Bottom
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Herpes Go Away On Its Own?
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.