|how do you contract
Jul 22, 2006
how do you contract hepititus b
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is mainly contracted through unprotected sex with a partner who has chronic infection or through injection drug use.
HIV/HVC treatment Duration
Taking tylenol with Hep C
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- Syphilis Rash On Arm
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.