how do you contract
Jul 22, 2006
how do you contract hepititus b
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is mainly contracted through unprotected sex with a partner who has chronic infection or through injection drug use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.