Jul 22, 2006
do the symptoms of hepetitis include painfull Urination
Response from Dr. McGovern
No the symptoms of acute hepatitis can include fatigue, right upper quadrant pain, nausea, vomiting, darkening of urine or light stools, muscle aches and joint aches.
However, most people do not have any symptoms when they first get hepatitis C or B.
Painful urination may signal a urinary tract infection or urethritis from a sexually transmitted disease, like Chlamydia for example.
geno 1 treatmeent
HIV/HVC treatment Duration
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.