Jul 22, 2006
do the symptoms of hepetitis include painfull Urination
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No the symptoms of acute hepatitis can include fatigue, right upper quadrant pain, nausea, vomiting, darkening of urine or light stools, muscle aches and joint aches.
However, most people do not have any symptoms when they first get hepatitis C or B.
Painful urination may signal a urinary tract infection or urethritis from a sexually transmitted disease, like Chlamydia for example.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of Hepatitis Vomit
- Hepatitis Symptoms Joint Pain Nausea
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.